Customer Success Specialist
Calamari is a solution used in more than 100 countries all over the world. Join our great team (about 20 people) which delivers a world-class product. Do you want to work on a modern product that competes with startups from Silicon Valley?
- Work in dynamic, multinational environment,
- A lot of interesting challenges,
- Possibility to learn about how to build good, long-term relationships with clients,
- Possibility to develop interpersonal skills helpful in building relationships with clients,
- Work with young, developing team and clients from different countries,
- Technical training with Calamari and preparing to work using the most modern online tools,
- Opportunity to work on projects carried out following Agile methodologies.
- Great English skills (writing and speaking),
- Additional Spanish or German skills,
- Liking technology and having basic knowledge of IT tools (Skype, Gmail, CRM),
- Goal-oriented and willing to learn attitude,
- Quick learning skills and being open to changes,
- Willingness to take responsibility for your decisions,
- Experience in HR and/or SaaS business is welcome.
- Communicate with clients from all over the world in English using e-mail, phone, video conferences, and online chats,
- Determination to help clients from the beginning until the end of the case,
- Communicating with clients, answering their questions, and solving their problems with software configuration,
- Proactively addressing clients needs and increasing their engagement in work with our product,
- Configuring and presenting our software to new clients online and gathering feedback,
- Organizing and feeling in the client base,
- Collaborating with other team members who partially work remotely from different locations.
Please kindly include the following clause when sending us your application:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data - GDPR.)”.
to apply, send your CV to: