Bialystok or Warsaw (hybrid model)
Calamari is a solution used in more than 100 countries worldwide. Join our great team (about 20 people), which delivers a world-class product. Do you want to work on a modern product that competes with startups from Silicon Valley?
- Work on developing only our product with a tremendous focus on quality,
- Attractive financial conditions adequate to your skills and experience,
- Challenges and a significant influence on product development,
- Flat organizational structure,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Flexible working time,
- Work/Life balance - we don't do overtime,
- Paid days off and sick leaves,
- Stable, long-term cooperation.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Spring,
- Skills and experience according to TDD,
- Knowledge and skills in Hexagonal Architecture, Clean Architecture, and Event-Driven Architecture
- Knowledge and skills in the practical application of object-oriented programming,
- Knowledge of issues related to distributed and microservice architecture,
- Clean code knowledge,
- At least 5 years of experience as a programmer,
- At least 4 years experience in remote work (in case of full remote position),
- High communication and analytical skills,
- Constant willingness to develop,
- Required professional working proficiency in Polish language
Will be appreciated:
- Kafka, Apache Pulsar,
- MongoDB, Redis,
- Designing and developing the Calamari architecture,
- Creating good quality code for modern software used daily by tens of thousands of users worldwide.
Please kindly include the following clause when sending us your application:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data - GDPR.)”.
to apply, send your CV to: