See the latest features we've released and stay up-to-date with what we are working for you.
We added the ability to record devices IP addresses when they are clocking in and out to time trackin tool.
That menas, that you can decide if you want Calamari to store those data or not. Thanks to this solution you can better protect your company's privacy.
We enabled a new option in our API - creating and deleting the absence requests. From now on, your leave management become even more automated.
Automation makes work easier for HR depratnemt.
At the same time it will preovent forgeting about requests and speed up information flow about upcoming days off.
Another year at Calamari was hard but rewarding. We were working on new functionalities of our apps. In 2019, we managed to implement:
- notifications about the beginning and the end of a work day on Slack,
- reminders about upcoming holidays,
- new irregularities report,
- new graphic design for mobile and web applications
- and many others useful features!
The following year brought many changes to Calamari. Among the numerous functions enhancements, we managed to implement:
- improvements in the process of new account registering,
- improvements in Slack integration allowing reporting time spend on working over projects using Slack app,
- registering breaks at work using the QR code terminal,
- Calamari and Jira integration developement
- as well as a whole lot of other functions that will make your daily work and management of subordinates easier.
Another year of hard work has resulted in many new ideas to improve Calamari. Over the last months, we have managed to:
- improve the application approval process,
- enter a new presence report in the "Absences" module,
- publish the German version of the application,
- enable adding photos to employee profiles,
- and many others!
Check and test the new possibilities of Calamari on your own!