See the latest features we've released and stay up-to-date with what we are working for you.
We added the ability to record devices IP addresses when they are clocking in and out to time trackin tool.
That menas, that you can decide if you want Calamari to store those data or not. Thanks to this solution you can better protect your company's privacy.
We enabled a new option in our API - creating and deleting the absence requests. From now on, your leave management become even more automated.
Automation makes work easier for HR depratnemt.
At the same time it will preovent forgeting about requests and speed up information flow about upcoming days off.
The first half of 2020 was extremely fruitful! We managed to:
- introduce the voice interface to Calamari KIOSK app which allows to touchless clock in/out and break registration,
- add new "Timessheet" report,
- add the timesheet view to the Android and iOS apps,
- developed MS Teams integration allowing to send notifications about Calamari events to chosen chat
- and many more...!
Another year at Calamari was hard but rewarding. We were working on new functionalities of our apps. In 2019, we managed to implement:
- notifications about the beginning and the end of a work day on Slack,
- reminders about upcoming holidays,
- new irregularities report,
- new graphic design for mobile and web applications
- and many others useful features!
The following year brought many changes to Calamari. Among the numerous functions enhancements, we managed to implement:
- improvements in the process of new account registering,
- improvements in Slack integration allowing reporting time spend on working over projects using Slack app,
- registering breaks at work using the QR code terminal,
- Calamari and Jira integration developement
- as well as a whole lot of other functions that will make your daily work and management of subordinates easier.
Another year of hard work has resulted in many new ideas to improve Calamari. Over the last months, we have managed to:
- improve the application approval process,
- enter a new presence report in the "Absences" module,
- publish the German version of the application,
- enable adding photos to employee profiles,
- and many others!
Check and test the new possibilities of Calamari on your own!
Next year of intensive work is behind us and we are really proud of! In 2016, we managed to achieve a lot. Among others:
- we have provided users with a new version of iOS mobile app,
- we added the "Settlements" report to holiday requests,
- we have added the ability to accept and reject applications from the Slack level,
- we developed Slack's commands, thanks to which employee management takes even less time,
- and many more!
Try new features and find out how they can improve people management in your organization.