Bialystok / Warsaw
Calamari is a solution used in more than 100 countries all over the world. Join our great team (about 20 people) which delivers a world-class product. Do you want to work on a modern product that competes with startups from Silicon Valley?
- Possibility to gain experience with a new technological stack (react query, redux-toolkit, rollup, react spring, Lerna),
- Casual startup's atmosphere,
- A big influence on product development,
- Influence on choosing libraries and tools,
- Flat organizational structure,
- Work on developing only our product with an emphasis on quality,
- Flexible working time,
- Work/Life balance - we don't do overtime,
- Paid days off and sick leaves,
- Stable, long-term cooperation.
- Attractive financial conditions adequate to your skills and experience,
- Possibility to partially remote work
- Great office location (Warsaw: near the M2 subway)
- Very good knowledge about ReactJS,
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Redux, Webpack,
- At least 2 years experience as a frontend developer
- Knowledge of security issues,
- Creativity and constant willingness to develop.
Will be appreciated:
- Experience with testing (Jest + Enzyme/React testing library),
- Experience with React Native,
- Knowledge of Lerna,
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker.
- Work on product and technology stack development,
- Product development with the use of multiple micro fronts managed from a mono repository,
- Creating good quality code of modern software used every day by thousands of users from all over the world.
Please kindly include the following clause when sending us your application:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data - GDPR.)”.
to apply, send your CV to: