Growth / Performance Marketer
Remote / Wroclaw / Warsaw / Bialystok
Do you know how to generate B2B customers for products, and feel satisfaction every time you see successful campaigns and increased conversion rates? Then join us!
Calamari is the people management solution that helps in time off tracking and attendance management. The leadership position in our industry allows us to focus 100% on generating growth.
Who will you work with?
Kamil - co-founder who supports marketing and sales activities Kasia - Product Marketing Manager Agata & Konrad - SEO content marketing specialists Customer Success team
What will you be responsible for?
- Co-creation and implementation of a marketing strategy. We have a specific goal we want to achieve together.
- Running paid campaigns: social ads, google ads, paid catalogs.
- Conducting analytics of marketing activities so that everyone knows how we are performing
- Data-driven monitoring and optimization of profitability of paid customer acquisition channels
- You will choose the rest of the duties on the spot! We are just creating our team, so you can work in the areas that interest you the most - remember to highlight them in your application
- You will work with us on Slack, organizing Jira tasks, creating Miro concepts, and gathering knowledge in Notion. We use GA, Semrush, Intercom, and Hubspot, but we are open to new tools as well.
What are we looking for?
- You know how to work at IT company (you have experience from several companies). We give bonus points for knowledge of the HR industry and the specificity of marketing for SaaS.
- You look at the marketing campaigns at each funnel stage and can cooperate with people with various competencies.
- You set up and run paid campaigns, can optimize them, and report the results. We mainly care about Google and Social Ads, but you can find yourself in any other advertising manager.
- You start your activities by setting a goal and determining how you will measure its implementation. As a result, you know where to look for data, how to combine and analyze it.
- You are T-Shaped, and constantly learning and developing your competencies. Write something more about it in the application!
Why is it worth joining us?
- Calamari is a place where you can prove yourself and test your experience by experimenting with an actual product that is constantly evolving.
- You will be able to make independent decisions and take responsibility for the results.
- We're agile - using Scrum and quarterly planning.
- You want to join a place where private life is respected, and the company provides you with work-life balance, incl. offering additional benefits, such as: equipment, health care, sports card, and company integration.
How to apply?
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you are interested in this role! Also, add your resume or link to LinkedIn. Required professional working proficiency in Polish language.
What does the recruitment process look like?
We invite people whose experience matches the role, and we try to close each process within 10 days.
- Short phone conversation with Kasia (Product Marketing Manager)
- A task that checks your competencies
- Online conversation - mindset check - with Kamil (co-founder) and Kasia (Product Marketing Manager)
- Online conversation - culture check - with other co-founders and Agata (Content Specialist)
Please kindly include the following clause when sending us your application:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data - GDPR.)”.
to apply, send your CV to: