Bialystok / Warsaw
Calamari is a solution used in more than 100 countries all over the world. Join our great team (about 20 people) which delivers a world-class product. Do you want to work on a modern product that competes with startups from Silicon Valley?
- Attractive financial conditions adequate to your skills and experience,
- Possibility to work under a contract of employment or B2B,
- Friendly, casual atmosphere,
- Possibility of development under the watchful eye of experienced programmers,
- Stable, long-term cooperation,
- Paid days off and sick leaves,
- Possibility of remote work.
- Skills of creating Android apps. Especially with experience in Dagger, Butter Knife, Pro Guard,
- Skills of creating iOS apps (Swift),
- Experience in using API for mobile apps integration with systems,
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming,
- Clean code skills,
- Knowledge of working with Git.
Will be appreciated:
- Experience in iBeacon technology
- You are passionate about software development,
- You learn very quickly,
- You are open to learning about new technologies,
- You care about the high quality of your applications,
- You have commercial experience in developing mobile applications of you are highly motivated to learn and gain experience.
Please kindly include the following clause when sending us your application:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data - GDPR.)”.
to apply, send your CV to: